This holster design is for stable and comfortable wearing, with two belt loops shaping the holster around the body. The front-facing belt loop pushes the holster to the body and the rear is integrated to the holster itself, exposing the holster from the body. Open top design with reinforced top part allows quick draw and quick reholstering.
A hand-colored, hand-shaped lacquered holster made of natural Italian leather of the highest quality. Only the best leather hides we get are used for its production. The premium variant of the holster offers the highest craftsmanship we can deliver, from tiny details of hand-coloring to the natural leathery fragrance that gets you as soon as you open your package. This is a holster worthy of your firearm , and with the right care, may also live up to the life-span of your gun itself - make sure you get your initials embossed in it and a matching leather belt from our offer.
Our skilled craftsmen custom make the holster for your specific handgun .
- Open top design leather OWB holster for a wide variety of pistols and revolvers
- With two belt loops giving holster stability on the belt
- Top of the holster with reinforced leather part for quick reholstering and open-top design for quick draw
- Optional sweat guard keeping gun separated from the body
- Made of finest natural leather
- Design your own holster by choosing from the available options
Learn more about OWB holsters here.
After the process of drying the genuine leather, the hand-molded holster might naturally shrink a little. If the re-holstering appears difficult during the first wear and the fit is too high, do not worry. All you need to do is to break in the leather. Find our tips on the process here:
Note: Changes in the order can be made only up to 24 hours after you receive the order confirmation. After this period, it is no longer possible to make changes in the order because it enters the production process.