Information on the processing of personal data provided under Article 13 of the Regulation
With effect from 25.05.2018, all personal data are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95 / 46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation - the "Regulation").
1. Identity and contact details of the operator:
FALCO SK, s.r.o.
Adresa sídla: Zigmund šachta 13, 969 01 Banská Štiavnica
Statutory body: Ing. Róbert Kováč
2. Contact details of the responsible person
Our company does not have to designate a responsible person, given the scope and subject of its activities. However, if you have any questions regarding your personal information, please email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 045 692 03 60 or visit us personally at our company address.
3. Purpose of processing of personal data
The company processes the personal data provided for several purposes:
- Processing of contractual and pre-contractual obligations
- Processing of personnel and payroll
- Processing an accounting agenda
- Safety Occupational health and safety, fire protection
- Measures to detect corruption
Property and security
- Evidence of job seekers
- Client database management
- Marketing activities
- Evidence of employee attendance
- Internet sales of goods
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal data of the persons concerned:
When processing personal data, the company proceeds in accordance with valid and up-to-date law no. 18/2018 Z.z. (hereinafter referred to as the "Personal Data Protection Act") and REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
The legal basis for the processing of personal data is:
- the consent of the person concerned to the processing of personal data, depending on the purpose of the processing of personal data
- performance of the contract to which the person concerned is a party
- special legislation, in particular: the Personal Data Protection Act, the Social Insurance Act, the Labor Code, the valid pay and accounting regulations, the Commercial Code, the Civil Code, the Trades Licensing Act, the Act on Protection of Health and Safety at Work, support and development of public health
processing of personal data is necessary to protect the vital interests of the person concerned; or
- legitimate interest of the company
5. Consent of the person concerned
The company obtains the consent of the person concerned free of charge, without coercion and enforcement, as well as without the threat of denial of a contractual relationship, provided services or obligations to the operator from legally binding acts of the European Union, an international treaty binding the Slovak Republic or the law.
Consent is granted separately for each purpose of personal data processing.
You can withdraw consent as a person at any time, in the same form as your consent has been granted.
The company respects privacy and considers personal data to be confidential.
For the quality of its services, the company needs to know some of the personal data of the people concerned and needs them to provide additional recipients to fulfill their legal obligations and to provide the highest quality services.
In its business activities, the company cooperates with a number of intermediaries to provide quality services, while in the performance of their contractual activities for the company they process the personal data of the persons concerned. These include, for example, support services for the processing and security of OSH and PPO (Tomáš Ladoš - LABOZPO), waste management (NATUR-PACK, as), accounting services (Viera Sýkorjaková), web hosting services Webglobe - Yegon, sro) and IT security (Magic Computers, s.r.o.).
The Company honestly declares that, when selecting individual intermediaries, it has taken due account of their professional, technical, organizational and personnel capabilities and their ability to guarantee the security of the processed personal data by the adoption of security measures under the Personal Data Protection Act.
At the same time, the company has chosen to select a suitable broker so as not to endanger the rights and legitimate interests of the persons concerned.
The company as the operator concluded with the intermediaries within the meaning of Art. 28 ods. 3 Regulations of a written contract on the protection of personal data processed by intermediaries which they have authorized to process the personal data of the persons concerned to the extent, under the conditions and for the purpose agreed in the contract and in the manner provided by the Act on Personal Data Protection.
The company also provides information to third parties - health insurance, social security, tax office, labor office, social affairs and family, supplementary pension companies, supplementary management companies and others (banks, commercial insurers, exequatur ...).
7. Terms and method of processing the personal data of the persons concerned
The company processes in its information systems the personal data of the persons concerned by fully or partially automated or non-automated means of processing.
The company does not disclose personal data processed unless it is required by a specific law or by a court or other state authority.
The Company will not process your personal information without your explicit consent or other legal legal basis for any other purpose or to a greater extent than is stated in this information and records of the individual information systems of the operator.
8. The retention period of the personal data of the persons concerned
The retention period of personal data is determined by the purpose of the processing of personal data and the requirements of individual regulations.
Specific time of retention is prescribed by the internal regulation of the Company's Registered Plan drawn up in accordance with the Act on Archives and Registers.
The company will, in a prescribed manner, liquidate those personal data whose processing purpose and retention period is over. At the end of the defined purpose, the company is authorized to process personal data to the extent necessary for research or statistical purposes in an anonymous form.
The company ensures that the personal data of the persons concerned are processed in a form which makes it possible to identify individual persons concerned for no longer than is necessary to achieve the purpose of the processing.
9. Transfer of personal data to third countries and international institutions
The company does not transfer data to third countries and international institutions.
10. The rights of the concerned person related to the processing of his or her personal data
The person concerned has the right, upon written request from the company, to require:
- in a generally understandable form, accurate information about the source from which it obtained its personal data for the processing,
- access to its personal data,
- in a generally comprehensible form, a list of its personal data which is the subject of processing,
- correcting or liquidating any incorrect, incomplete or outdated personal data that is being processed,
- the deletion of its personal data whose purpose of processing has ended; if they are the subject of processing, official documents containing personal data, they may request their return,
- the liquidation of her personal data that is being processed, if the law has been violated,
- limit the processing of its personal data,
- the person upon written request to the company or person if the matter is urgent, the right to object to the processing of personal data by saying justifiable reasons or submission of evidence of infringement of his rights and legitimate interests which are or may be in a particular case such
processing of personal data damaged; if the legal grounds do not prevent it and it is proved that the person concerned's objection is legitimate, the company is obliged to block and destroy the personal data processed by the person concerned without delay, as soon as circumstances allow,
- prevent the processing of personal data which it considers to be or will be processed for direct marketing purposes without its consent and to request the liquidation,
- the right to transfer its personal data to another operator
- whether the provision of personal data is a statutory requirement or a contractual requirement or requirement that is necessary for the conclusion of the contract, and whether the person concerned is required to provide personal data, as well as the possible consequences of the non-disclosure of personal data,
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority,
- the right to file a motion under Article 100. The person concerned, suspecting that his or her personal data are being processed improperly, may file a petition for the personal data protection proceedings with the Office for the Protection of Personal Data of the Slovak Republic, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic or contact the office through its web site http://www.dataprotection.gov.sk.
If the person concerned is not fully entitled to legal action, his / her rights may be exercised by a legal representative.
If the person concerned does not live, his or her rights under this Act may be exercised by a close person.
The request of the data subject in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act shall provide the Company, free of charge, in addition to payment of a sum that can not exceed the amount of expense actually incurred in connection with the making of copies, with the incorporation of technical media and the forwarding of information to the person concerned, unless otherwise provided in a special law.
The company is required to respond in writing to the request of the person concerned within 30 days of receipt of the application.
Limiting the rights of the data subject under the Personal Data Protection Act, the Company shall notify the data subject and the Personal Data Protection Office of the Slovak Republic in writing without undue delay.
The Company has informed you as the concerned person about the protection of your personal data and has informed you of your rights in relation to the protection of personal data within the scope of this written information obligation.
In Banská Štiavnica, on 25.5.2018